ACO National Conference 2013 - Hurry earlybird offer ends 31st May
Saturday & Sunday 19-20 October
The ACO is delighted to invite you to our 4th National Conference, held at the Melbourne Cricket Ground in Melbourne on 19 & 20 October. This conference will bring you:
- the right mix of quality professional development
- a varied program that explores optometry from many angles
- International and Australian speakers will deliver presentations and facilitate forums that will keep you engaged, challenged and entertained
- the opportunity to network with other delegates
- an outstanding venue where you can enjoy the luxury of taking your breaks outside at the “G”
- a small number of displays by our industry partners who will serve you with personalised quality consultations
- the ease of access to the venue and offer of free parking (subject to availability)
All of these will surely make your experience superb.
Preliminary program and early bird registration now available:
Please dowload the preliminary program and registration form
Online member login registration click here
Note: non-members of the ACO can also register and pay online by creating an account.
Experience a great destination and world class city! Choose from high-end cuisine to amazing coffee, plays, festivals and blockbuster sporting events, all taking place across a city full of parks, gardens and historic architecture.
Proudly Supported by: